You can depend on us for expert water neutrality advice to progress your application
Water Neutrality Statements are now required to build in certain areas. In these regions all new, reserved matter and discharge of planning applications will need to demonstrate that proposed developments are water neutral, or do not significantly affect water demand.
We are currently working with clients in the Sussex North Water Resource Zone to provide water neutrality strategies. We recommend that property developers seek expert advice at the earliest stage possible to avoid lengthy delays to the application process.
How we can assist your project:
- Preparation of a Water Neutrality Statement
- Water budgeting including baseline calculations for existing site usage and forecast of proposed additional demand
- Advice to reduce water demand and consumption:
- Water-efficient fixtures and fittings
- Water recycling such as greywater and rainwater harvesting
- Water offsetting initiatives