For us, travel planning means more than just words on paper
It means planning for the regular movement of large numbers of people in the most green, sustainable and economic way possible, putting people at the heart of design, and maximising opportunities for active transport modes so that users of a new scheme have real travel choices.
For new developments, our objective is always to secure the best outcomes for our client and the eventual occupiers. For corporate consolidations and relocations, we provide professional support to your estate managers so they can meet the specific needs of your organisation.
How we can assist your project:
During the application process
- Liaise with Local Authorities
- Conduct travel surveys
- Analyse data
- Prepare reports
- Support for implementation (acting as Travel Plan Coordinator)
- Provide training for staff
- Organise promotional events
- Promote green, sustainable and active travel through a range of incentives
- Monitor the impact
- Report on implementation